Instructions for apply for Indian Passport
All Individual Passport applicants are requested to apply for the Indian Passport through online application link or can apply by typing the following URL in the address bar of web browser.
A print out of application form completed in all respect and successfully submitted online, is to be submitted at the Embassy of India, Juba, in person on the working day (0900 hrs to 1130 hrs) along with the required documents as mentioned under:-
- Copy of the first page and last page of Passport
- Copy of Valid visa or resident permit in South Sudan
- A letter from the company or organization where applicant is working in South Sudan.
- Two Colored Photographs (Photograph should be clear, light and white background)
- Birth Certificate/Birth Registration certificate, is case of Minor
- In Case of lost or theft of passport – Attach copy of Police complaint
- Copy of current Employment Contract letter with company in South Sudan
- The Online passport processing system does not accept application with any mistake (substantial or spelling). Please do not insist acceptance of such application. Therefore, kindly re-check and ensure that there is no mistake in online application form before approaching the Embassy.
- Furnish information exactly in the manner asked for in the forms, especially the names, address and date of birth. All entries must be as per your passport. Applicants are required to verify the application details before submitting the online application.
- For any change i.e. address in the passport at the time of reissue require substantial documental proof such as residential certificate or aadhar card or any other valid documents for address change
- For adding name of spouse in the passport. Attach copy of marriage certificate which should be attested by Regional Authentication Centre (RAC). Please visit the link to know about the RAC http://mea.gov.in/apostille.htm
- For any clarification or further information, please call or e-mail as per information in Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org, +211 922458006, 922458007