1. Application forms are accepted on all working days, i.e. from Monday to Friday between 0900hrs and 1130hrs. Applications are not accepted through courier service and are to be submitted at the counter.
2. Delivery of Passports/Visas/Consular services is between 1630hrs and 1700hrs. All fees are accepted in US Dollars by cash only.
3. Visa application form is to be filled online. Manually filled-in visa application forms are not accepted by the Embassy. All South Sudanese and foreign nationals applying for a visa to India must log into http://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/ to fill up the online application form. The printout of the application form is to be submitted to the consular section for further processing.
4. The applicants should ensure that the application is in prescribed format and properly filled in, supported by all required documents. Please ensure that signatures are given wherever required.
5. The applicant should check the spellings of his/her name, dates and other particulars in the passport /visa sticker or other documents carefully at the time of collection of document. While every care is taken to ensure that there are no mistakes, it is advised that the applicants should check, before leaving the counter, all filled in details on the passport, visas and documents are correct to avoid any inconvenience.
6. The applicants should ensure that the seal and signature are there on the passport/visa/documents before leaving the counter. In case any error is noticed, it should be promptly brought to the notice of the consular officer for correction wherever possible.